Monday, February 28, 2011

bolognese4

bolognese4 From
its all about color: What do Italy and tex-mex have in common?
We lived in Italy many years ago, and I learned to make a true Bolognese sauce -- something that takes time and care, and when made properly, is absolutely sublime. On the other hand, I've always loved a good chili, but couldn't figure ...
Randomness Is Bliss: My (Chocolate) Fire Just Got Extinguished
Nothing special too, I've had better and cheaper bolognese!! Case in point, for lunch I ordered penne in bolognese and cheese sauce at Friss Point (a small carinderia at the building right beside Chocolate Fire) and it was sooo much ...
A Garden Delivery Seasonal & Specialty Selections « A Garden Delivery
... olive oil and fresh basil, prosciutto). - Tomato Basil (simple and pure; tomatoes, basil, salt, thyme). - Vodka Sauce (marinara styled tomato sauce, cream, parmesan, vodka). - Bolognese (Bolognese sauce is a meat-based sauce) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment