Friday, July 11, 2008

WORD ON THE STREET CASSIES IS PREGNANT!!


R&B singer Cassie may be pregnant with Sean "Diddy" Combs' 7th child.

According to the insider, Cassie who is currently living with Diddy in his New York apartment, is telling pals that her "monthly friend" hasn't been around for six weeks. And the insider told MediaTakeOut.com that Cassie has not "had a sip of alcohol since then." Diddy (38) and Cassie (19) are a couple. I’m sure he’s old enough to be her (DADDY) and I think they make the most superficial couple to date. Well at least she’s legal. Could it be love, I seriously doubt that. I think it’s obvious what they see in each other. It’s a partnership with benefits. I shouldn’t say that, she could really be the one

t4r will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment