Sunday, July 13, 2008

Rihanna pose nude for Playboy?

Photobucket
gets to understand that Barbadian hit maker Rihanna who’s not shy to strip naked for Playboy magazine will not precede with her boldness of taking it all off as she’s afraid her mom will kill her if she pose nude.

According to British tabloid The Sun the singer told them, “I am only 20 so my mother would kill me if I posed nude!

The star also said she did the metallic body paint stuff for her video, and not to show her body.
“I didn”t do it for people to like me. I did it because it was a cool visual, unexpected, and it looked hot, she said.

“I have done a lot of photo shoots for magazines but it’’s always great to be shot for a cover because you know that you are looked at as a fashion icon, she added.


tr4-RIHANNA HOW U GONNA B A FASHION ICON WID NO CLOTHES ON? PLEASE KEEP IT COVERED UP AND PRESERVE SUM OV YOU DIGNITY YOU ARE A ROLE MODEL FOR YOUNG GIRLS

No comments:

Post a Comment