Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Antique stoves 02

Antique stoves 02

Behind My Red Door: Easter displays and more …
Audrey and I met up with Laurie and we hit some wonderful old mill buildings with antique centers and we stopped at Laurie's house for lunch. We always have such a nice time when we are together. They are such dear friends! ... My husband is making me a stove cover similar to the one you have. Can you tell me...is there anything on the underside of yours? Padding or rubber feet or anything? I'm just wondering if the raw wood would scratch the stove? Thanks so much. ...
For sale::Apple Iphone 4G,Ipad2,Nikon Camera,Nokia N8,Nokia E7 ...
Dear Customer,MOBILE4CA£H LTD is one of the Best Selling Mobile phones Distrior.We are Legitimate registered Company under licensed number (07279874). MOBILE LTD is giving out a promo offer now,if you order 2 units you get 1 . ...

Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment