Wednesday, April 13, 2011

12 Michael Phelps

12 Michael Phelps

Natalie Is The Michael Phelps? - Airing My Dirty Laundry, One Sock ...
“I am not mean, it's just, if Natalie wants to be the Michael Phelps, allow her that. Natalie,” I said, looking at my daughter. Her color was returning to normal. “You can be like Dana Torres. She's a wonderful swimmer. ...
Marc Allen is THE MAN! | Vibrational Me
-Michael Phelps” 1 week ago; “Life is too short to worry about what other people think about you, so live your dreams.” 1 week ago; RT @Iamknaan: To have faith is to believe in mystery. To believe in mystery is to love you. I have faith. ... I love that he achieved his goals “in an easy and relaxed manner and a healthy & positve way.” Posted on Wednesday, April 13th, 2011 at 12:54 pm in Uncategorized | RSS feed | Respond | Trackback URL ...

Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment